Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 07:30 AM   #124
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Today is a day of days, my friends, not often do I get watch my team (none other than the Kansas City Chiefs) play in the SuperBowl, AND my National Rugby team of England play our ancient rivals, France in the 6 nations tournament. In. One. Day! Because it's such an auspicious day, I thought I might bring out the big guns, a simple wild eyed selfie would not suffice. Today the Bear and I must go armoured onto the battlefield of fandom, today we must drink beverages drowned in honey to soothe our throats run ragged from roars of defiance and jubiliation alike, today, my bear....we go to war. C'mon England!!! Let's Gooooo Chiefs!!! #EnglandRugby @EnglandRugby #KansasCityChiefs @Chiefs #SuperBowl #RedRose #GoChiefs credit for the exceptional Roach-Kal: @Kushalbhola13

c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Henry Cavill (@henrycavill) on

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote