Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 05:53 PM   #2317
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
It’s nuts. He was on his way to my house when it happened, too, so his wife blames me. We will never know why it happened. He was an experienced rider and went off a minor curve into a shallow ditch, then rode about 50 feet of 2” pipe fence along the horse farm up the road. It’s lovely driving by the spot every time I go to town. I picked up the orange flags marking the route after 5 days and threw them in the first dumpster I saw.
You can't own that brother no matter how much she tries to put it on you especially since he was experienced. I went through this with a guy in high school who let his brother take his kz900 for the day. He was very experienced too. Some lady decided to do a u-turn. It was about as horrific an accident as they come. It could just have easily been any of us. It's the risk we take every time we go out there. he was a man, he made a decision. Hopefully he didn't have any young kids
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.