Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 04:23 PM   #2312
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I normally put on 20,000 miles a year from March till around October. I have went 3,000 this year. Between all the kids and their activities and my shit and buying my old truck to restore I haven’t had time to do anything else

I have also thought about selling and just getting back in later in life and put the money into my truck. I have a feeling that if I sell I will turn around and buy another bike, so I might as well keep the Road King.

On a positive note I have got to ride a few different bikes this year that made it tough not to go buy a new bike. The new Goldwing was one and I love that bike, hate they made the storage capacity smaller but it’s a lot of fun to ride
That's a lot of friggen miles brother.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.