Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 04:21 PM   #2311
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I have a gene mutation in my blood that makes me very prone to clotting. Discovered a few years back when my gall bladder went tits up and they found three clots in my lungs.

Dunno, just kicking around the idea. Getting older, and getting re-established after losing a house in 08 and job loss, and tons of debt. Now debt free, with a nice chunk in savings, makes me look at things a little different.

A nice sounding and good looking car could satisfy my urges to have something cool to play with and enjoy. And, be able to enjoy with the wife. Not like a $40k car or anything. More like a $8-14k car that looks good, sounds goood, fun to drive etc as a second car /drive in the weekends in good weather etc.
That really makes it hard. Can you take some baby aspirin for a couple days so you can ride on occasion.

I have a car like that an old convertible e-46 M3 I have had some work done on. My wife hates sitting on the ground and feeling every bump in the road and how I drive it.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.