View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 07:30 PM   #6008
Gimme My Berries Back!

Cilantro-Lime-Cumin Swordfish on the grill. From my Southern Cooking book. One of my favorite. That is butter with grated lime zest, lime juice, finely chopped cilantro with a pinch of cumin on top of the fish. I also rubbed minced fresh garlic and olive oil with salt and pepper on the fish before grilling or adding any of this butter. ( The flavors are great in this butter.)

Then I made grilled artichokes with lemon garlic butter to dip the leaves into.
These were par-boiled first then rubbed with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper before grilling.

I also made a rice pilaf but it was a disaster so I didn't take a picture of it.

Sauvignon blanc wine and/or cold icewater to drink.

We had fresh blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries with cream poured on them for dessert. I didn't. I was full. I was also hot and jumped in the pool instead.

My daughter was here for three of us tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CilLimeCuminSwordfish RS.png
Views:	132
Size:	423.9 KB
ID:	110134   Click image for larger version

Name:	Grilled Artichokes.png
Views:	134
Size:	787.0 KB
ID:	110135  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.