Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 03:05 PM   #90
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
No worries, Dude!

The other cool thing about Spectrum Choice is that their app works on Roku, Apple TV, iPad's, phones, etc. and so on. So unlike Direct TV, which requires a receiver in every room, I can now watch Live TV on all six of my Roku TV's throughout the house, which is awesome, as I dumped all of the boxes, save for the Family Room, back in 2016.

Paying like $40+ dollars per month for Direct TV box rentals makes zero sense in 2020. With Sunday Ticket, my bill routinely topped out at $200+ per month. It's crazy awesome that I can get every channel that I watch and more for $50.98 per month.
Sounds like Spectrum will pay for itself quickly for you. Roku box is my box of choice as well. Someday soon we'll look back on the days we let DTV place clunky big boxes all over our houses and paid them big dollars to do so and just shake our heads.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.