Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 02:41 PM   #88
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That's what happened on my end as well. With Disney+, Hulu, Netflix and Amazon, my kids weren't watching any of the 315 DTV channels, other than local live TV such as game shows. I found that outside of ESPN and the NFL Network, I wasn't watching anything other than the streamers and locals. I normally watch the NBA on TNT, so I added it and TBS to the my 10 channel choice.

There are just so many options these days with all of the streamers that there's really no need to pay $175 dollars a month for Direct TV.

College students with a valid educational email can sign up for Sunday Ticket for $99.99 for the season, making the switch a no-brainer for me.

Good tip for me to pass on to my son's friends, thank you.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.