Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 01:47 PM   #86
go to work wasted

Still have DirecTV and while I think it's still a great service, it does cost way too much. That and the persistent rumors of it being killed off in the not too distant future has me looking elsewhere.

I was really looking into YTTV, only negative I had with it is the lack of NFL Network. I really like the ability to watch any channel including the locals on any device, as well as the account sharing and unlimited DVR. Not a fan of it increasing in price just to add the Viacom channels, wish I could opt out of those. I don't watch any Viacom channels except maybe Comedy Central on occasion, and I'm perfectly fine waiting for the shows to pop up elsewhere.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli