Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 01:22 PM   #84
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
After more than 17 years, I just gave Direct TV the heave-ho. I am absolutely done with that company and will never, ever return.

I don't know if this is available in your area but I switched to Spectrum Choice TV, which is their best streaming option, IMO. It includes all local channels and ten channels of your choice. I added a few for my wife and several for me including NFL Network, Fox Sports, ESPN 1 & 2, History, Discovery and a few more. The price was $30.99 per month.

For an additional $15 dollars, I purchased the Premium Package, which includes HBO Max, Showtime and Starz! along with their Cloud DVR service for a total of $50.98 per month. I have access to all of the associated apps, which is generally how I watch TV programs, as I can rarely watch anything other than sports in real time.

But going from $159 per month to $50.98 per month is nice and with Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney Plus and ESPN+, I think I'm set for the foreseeable future.

As for Chiefs games, I have three nieces and one nephew in college, so I'll have one of them sign up for the Sunday Ticket app so I won't miss a minute of Chiefs games.
Congrats on getting out from under DTV; I'm getting close to doing so as well. I have every channel they provide but watch maybe 5 or 6 of them. My sons don't watch anything on TV. It's all streaming content for them. The market has really psed DTV up.

You can get Sunday Ticket STudent without having Direct TV?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.