View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 01:28 PM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I get what everyone is saying. I am thinking more on the idea of an addition to an existing workout to burn some more calories vs creating a new plan or just starting out.

Throwing in an extra session of heavy core or compound lifts is more effective and an easier recovery than 30 minutes of knee and lower back destroying running/jogging.

If I were to add extra cardio it would be bike or swimming. Just to save joints from the extreme impacts from jogging/running. Swimming would be most efficient.
You are sleeping on rowing. Low impact, total body.

I row for about 15 minutes 3 days a week, and do strength training 3 days a week.

I really need to nail down my diet. That’s my big struggle. I need to start at least tracking protein.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.