Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 09:46 PM   #172
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Last episode had so much Missoula in it.

The protest was on the street towards the back end of downtown Missoula. They briefly flashed a bar called the "Silver Dollar" which is a total shithole I spent many nights in. Cheap drinks and a good place to shoot pool. If you kept going down the street following the railroad tracks, there was the gym I used to train at, bare bones and totally awesome views of the mountains shown in the background of that protest.

Coster and Summer got in his truck in front of the bus station, which is near the center of downtown and you can't help but pass on your bar hoping night. Later Beth pulls into a parking garage in front of a restaurant called Wally and Buck. My wife is high school friends with the owners. We've spent some time with them when we were back in Missoula and I always enjoyed it because she's a good looking blonde. Woof woof!

Almost make me miss home.....but I have also heard they are honestly getting in influx of out of state people moving there because they think Yellowstone represents some outlaw "cowboy" shit that ACTUALLY happens in Montana. It doesn't, and your average farmer isn't good looking or rich.
And I'm pretty sure there is more black people on the show than in the entire state of Montana lol.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote