Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 09:33 PM   #124
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2 View Post
Just no. We have one Tyreek... He's one of one. Let's these other teams keep swinging at air trying to score their own Cheetah
I feel like I’m a minority here in looking at the size of wrs. I understand the appeal of a physically dominant wr but team fit and need is different for us. Tyreek and Kelsey are often covered up. Our oline is suspect. We need a wr with short area quickness that can get open quickly to help our oline. A wr that can break tackles in zone and punish teams for putting all that attention on Kelsey and tyreek would be deadly. I’m surprised that more people don’t see it that way. Hill is an elite deep threat. We need an elite wr for underneath routes.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.