View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 04:35 PM   #43
Fish are scared of me

CP is a huge family. You've got all the support a person can ask for. One day at a time my friend. I know it's hard but it's beatable. So many of us have been together here for so many years we started out young and indestructible. Now we're at a point it's time that health needs to come first.

We've suffered through the worst years of the Chiefs. those are behind us. we get to live our golden years now with the best QB in the NFL. Life is good. Lets enjoy it together.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote