View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 04:23 PM   #35
Banned

I don't know what kind of music you're into, but when I got clean 11 (12 in Dec) years ago I had two songs I'd listen to often.. I've always been really into music and, to this day, still turn to it for therapy of sorts.

The Virus "The Very Last Day"
It's a punk song, so not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

Still Remains "Recovery"
Metal(?) song more or less about his path to recovery, through Christ, and more or less the "prodigal son" parable. Luke 15:11-32
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote