Thread: Movies and TV Jack Reacher
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 10:43 AM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
This looks fantastic. I absolutely loved the Jack Reacher books. I did like the Tom Cruise movies but they were not Jack Reacher movies. This is a Jack Reacher show.
I've read all the books and the Tom Cruise movies were entertaining. I had to get over Tom not being a gigantic human being, but most people never read the book who saw those movies...

I love season 1 of this as it really followed the book to a T and it is how I always pictured Jack Reacher to be when reading the book.

Can't wait for Season 2.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote