View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 12:58 PM   #697
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I don't like a 14-inch skillet. Just a little too cumbersome for me. Personal opinion, 12 is the way to go. My workhorse is a 12-inch Lodge I've had for close to 20 years. I've also got a 12-inch stainless that gets a decent workout and a 12-inch anodized pan that gets a lot of work. I've got a 14-inch, but I rarely use it. Only for particularly large jobs.

Also, I think All Clad is great stuff, but not for the money (and keep in mind, I'm not against spending money on good stuff; I just think you can get equally good performing pans for less).
All-clad is running a 50% off deal on factory seconds so I can get either a 12 or 14 for around $100. Seems like a good buy there.

I have a 12 inch Les crucet already so I feel like the 12 inch non stick may be redundant and with the toddler growing up, it seems like I might want the surface area more often in the future.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.