Thread: Food and Drink Let's talk flat top griddles
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 11:15 AM   #44
Forever Royal

Let's talk flat top griddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Shit if you cover it should be no rust problems on exterior. And if it’s on the cooking surface you can just reseason. My guess is the rust issues are people not properly taking care of it.

Yeah there’s no reason to think that model has a different griddle top than the rest. I’m sure plenty of people buy it on a whim (since it’s Costco and that’s got to be half their business) but don’t take the time to learn how to care for it. It’s got all the features one would need as well.

Anyone use those silicone mats to cover the griddle? Seems pointless to me if the griddle has a lid, stays dry and seasoned, and has a full cover.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.