View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 02:14 AM   #30
MVP

The reviews coming out for this thing are the most hyped things I've ever seen lmao.

Joshua Mackey
Geeks of Color
Dune: Part Two is lightyears away from its predecessor, becoming a game changer for the science fiction genre. With powerful storytelling and a stronger cast, Dune: Part Two soars where most films dream of.

Josie Meléndez
Screen Speck
In all likelihood, Dune: Part Two will be revered in film history for years to come – it manages to be unlike anything we’ve seen before, yet comfortably familiar at the same time

Brian Eggert
Deep Focus Review
Beyond tapping into the source material’s vast potential for emotion and sociopolitical commentary, [Villeneuve] applies a formal bravado and seriousness found in history’s most substantial works of science fiction.

Randy Myers
San Jose Mercury News
TOP CRITIC
It rivals 2015’s “Mad Max: Fury Road” as a staggering, monumental achievement in genre filmmaking and reminds us what truly talented movie directors can do

Katie Smith-Wong
Flick Feast
A feast for the eyes...Dune: Part Two's jaw-dropping epicness is enough to satisfy one's appetite for spice, cementing itself as one of the best sci-fi sequels of this century.

Razmig Bedirian
The National (UAE)
The film has the makings of a contemporary classic, with the only downside being that we’ll have to wait another few years to see how tensions unfold

I don't think I've seen a movie with such high praises from so many different critics. This has gotten me even more excited than I was before.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.