View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 09:42 AM   #153
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I'm now proclaiming myself as the Assistant-to the regional-Mod
Make good use of that report button. It's there for you to alert me when wrongdoing is happening on this forum.

Some mods may be annoyed by over-use of that button. But as your mod-elect, I want to encourage you to over-use it. No complaint is too small for me to consider. I relish the process.

However there is no need to give yourself a title. Rather, consider yourself an honored member of the Chiefsplanet Scrutiny Service.

The CP Scrutiny Service is a valuable part of this forum. The scrutinization of potentially harmful posts benefits us all. Some may gloss over these posts, but your dedication to ensuring a safer and superior forum does not go unnoticed.

Members of the Scrutinization Service may receive a special logo to display proudly in their avatar. This will let everyone know who's watching, so they can be on their best behavior when that member posts in a thread.

Respect the SS!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.