View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:06 AM   #211
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Because it’ll have more of an impact especially if Hill is cut and Watkins goes down which is inevitable. So it does make sense given they have a competent center to begin with.
Okay fine, but that's exclusive of your 'holes on the defense' point and again circles back to my first one - that I don't think you're clearly better off reversing the order to WR/C from C/WR. And I think you're more likely to find immediately playable talent at WR in the 2nd than you are at C in this particular draft.

But admittedly, that's all a wild-ass guess. Nobody expected JuJu to be a stud immediately, nor did they expect pro-bowl caliber play from Morse as a rookie.

I simply don't think you can dogmatically say "don't take a C in the 1st round" and that appears to be what you're doing, regardless of the talent of said C.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.