View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 12:28 PM   #420
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Something we haven't talked about...

Chemtrails.

I am a believer. I have seen crosshatch trails laid by planes. Here in Kansas City. I have seen them turn clear days into overcast, the trails spreading and somehow coalescing into 'cloud' cover. Not moving at all like a weather pattern from the west.

I do not remember ever seeing anything like this in the 70s, 80s or first half of the 90s. I saw it only after I moved out here around the turn of the century. And I have not seen it much lately although I hear it's still going on.

If you want to get really paranoid look into MKNAOMI.
Totally agree, they're very common around here and share nothing in common with regular contrails that disappear within minutes at most.

Contrails arent laid out in the patterns you describe and they do not expand into huge blankets of haze that linger for hours and hours.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.