View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 04:17 PM   #179
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'm not going to be gracious about Mahomes.

I'm going to be selfish.

We've got the biggest, most powerful dick cannon the league has ever seen, and I want it to be acknowledged from our opponents. On a weekly basis. They must pay mahomage to our QB or die. Well, I mean... they're going to die anyway. But they should be gracious about it. Just as it was expected that we as Chiefs fans were gracious about getting the chance to be torn to shreds by elite QBs. Like... "Here's Damon Huard. Now go play Peyton Manning. And you better ****ing like it! Lose with a smile on your face or else we'll claim you're an unintelligent fanbase who doesn't know anything about football just because you lose games with game managers all the time!"

This is about payback.

So if nice guy Deshaun Watson and his neat little stats he's putting up under Romeo Crennel has to be shit on, then so be it. I'm not going to crown a guy's ass just to crown his ass.

And you better believe that until Trevor Lawrence actually brings it for real, I'm going to shit the **** on him, too. Oh yes, bitches. It's happening. I am NOT giving that goldilocked ****face douche any more credit than he deserves. And you know what? If he has initial struggles (or chronic struggles) I'm going to take delight in it. I'm going to point and laugh at him.
The Dinosaur scouts say Lawrence is the best QB prospect of the last decade. So I wholeheartedly agree here.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.