View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 06:38 PM   #177
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yeah, we've had that conversation here before. What Sharon did (and Ozzy isn't innocent either) to Bob and Lee is terrible.

I also mentioned the last time this was discussed but what they did to Jake E Lee almost killed him. I saw him on That Metal Show when he finally decided to start playing again and the guy looked like he had PTSD when he picked up the guitar. I've never really seen anything like it. They shattered him.
Well, last month, I got a call from a former Sony Exec, who is now an agent. This person heard some of the tracks I composed for College Football and the NFL on CBS for the upcoming season and immediately said "He should be writing the next Ozzy album!".

I just know too many things about they way they run their operation for it to be even remotely worth the headache and time. It's certainly not worth the money because Ozzy (Sharon!) takes 50% of the Writer's Share and 100% of the Publisher's Share, which should be criminal.

The "prestige" angle would be somewhat nice but in the end, this isn't 1980-1992 Ozzy Osbourne, this is old, worn out, 72 year old Ozzy with the majority of royalties coming from Spotify.

Ultimately, I passed.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote