Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 08:36 AM   #2859
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Damn it.

Keon Coleman's going to be a ****ing star. I'm tellin ya!

If you haven't seen it yet, they made a youtube showcasing his first 24 hours with the Bills. His personality is already winning him lot's of fans in the league, he's... a character, but in an ingratiating way that makes you wanna root for the kid.

This kid HAS IT. Good for him. I'm happy with Worthy, but I have a gut feeling the negative metrics surrounding his game and all the naysayers disappear once he gets on the field.

Expect him to be mic'd up and appearing in a lot of interviews this year.
Yes he's going to be a star based off of cornball antics on social media and jokes...sure.

We'll see how long that goodwill lasts once he can't get open and gets outran by LBs in the league...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote