View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 12:16 PM   #98
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
This dude had every opportunity to do ****ing anything for his first 4 years and he sucked total dick. I don't believe the rah-rah shit coming out of his camp for a minute. And no, not all athletes juice man, not even close. His ascension is 1+1 = 3 shit.
Yeah - the issue with Legette isn't that he didn't excel in his first 4 years.

It's that he did NOTHING. Nothing at all. 42 catches for about 400 yards in four seasons is just ghastly.

It's just awfully hard to look past that. New QB, new staff - whatever. If you're an NFL player you're going to produce and for 4 seasons he did absolutley nothing.

He very clearly wasn't an NFL prospect for the first 4 years of his career and honestly I don't think "well he worked hard" is a good enough explanation for what he suddenly became in his 5th season.

There's just some fishiness there. I'd probably go ahead and gamble at the back of the 2nd but like you, that's not a certainty.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote