View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 11:31 AM   #109
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Agreed. I’d be hesistant to take him at 30, but he’s my dream pick in the 2nd if we don’t go edge in the 1st. I’d even be willing to trade up for him if we fill enough holes before the draft.
Yeah, I acknowledge that he's a little bit of a reach at 30, but I don't think you get him at 45. There are just too many tools for those dregs at the top of the draft to pass on him.

And in the end, when you're going to spend the next 10 years drafting at/below 25, you need to have patience. You're not gonna stumble into too many turnkey superstars. So if there's a guy with top 10 traits but who may require additional development to get there and he's available to you at 28 or 30, then I think you have to go ahead and grab him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.