View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 11:19 AM   #107
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
DJ, I noticed you mentioned Sanders earlier. You’d take him in the 1st?
He's on my list, though not at the top of it (that's Walker, who I've spoken about several times).

The thing about Sanders is that he's so damn raw. And the production hasn't always been there. But holy hell did he dominate that Cotton Bowl. The traits are absolutely there to be a heck of a DE and you wonder how many of his pressures could've been sacks w/ a little more support around him on the DL.

But there's a lot of Rashan Gary potential there. Gary was a guy I HATED in the draft because he just didn't produce. Looked like Tarzan, played like Jane. I definitely preferred Burns and Sweat. But at the back of the 1st w/ a dire need at DE, I'd have taken Gary (who went top 10 for some bizarre reason).

And after 2 years in the NFL of finding his way, Gary was pretty good this year. And that's a possibility we might have to accept with someone like Sanders.

But I think he can be an outstanding player if he can get his production levels to match his raw talent.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.