Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 12:18 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I agree here. If we had a dominant, large run stuffing DT that could play next to Chris Jones, I’d be really excited to see them play together. Sweat can get some push on the pass also. Sweat gets double teamed a lot. I’m not sure how you can double team sweat with Chris jones next to him. He doesn’t have to get the sack, sweat just needs to get a pressure and get the qb to move or disrupt the timing and someone else like karlaftis could get the sack. I love sweat next to Chris jones. I think our dline would be really hard to stop with that combination.
After watching some Sweat, I do think you would have to pick your snaps with him and rotate accordingly. But I have a hard time seeing him play much north of half the snaps for a given game, which does affect my valuation of him. But those snaps where he isn't gassed would be electric next to Jones
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.