Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 08:24 AM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
With Jones back, Sweat next to him gives me a chub to be honest. I'd take Sweat in the 1st though.
I agree here. If we had a dominant, large run stuffing DT that could play next to Chris Jones, I’d be really excited to see them play together. Sweat can get some push on the pass also. Sweat gets double teamed a lot. I’m not sure how you can double team sweat with Chris jones next to him. He doesn’t have to get the sack, sweat just needs to get a pressure and get the qb to move or disrupt the timing and someone else like karlaftis could get the sack. I love sweat next to Chris jones. I think our dline would be really hard to stop with that combination.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote