Thread: RIP Gonzo
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 02:30 PM   #132
Supporter

I’m not sure what year it was, but I hadn’t been here long. Gonzo posted about his son and having some sort of walk for him. I sent money and got in touch with Gonzo saying I would come up and walk with him and his son. Things didn’t work out and I wasn’t able to make it, stuff with deployment, but I forgot to text him letting him know I wouldn’t be up. Gonzo reached out to make sure I was ok, and that stuck with me. Dude didn’t know me, but still made sure everything was ok, and seeing he passed away hurts quite a bit.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.