View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 09:45 AM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Jesus Titties….unless Self pulls one of his patented late signing period horse shoes out of his ass again, we are going to ****ing suck next year.
I think they’re likely to have a good backcourt as long as Dotson returns. Frontcourt is a concern. Since it’s beginning to seem like they’re going to strike out on the big names, we really need one or both of De Sousa and Azubuike back. Get them both, add a grad transfer who can shoot (or snag Hampton) and suddenly we’re looking damn good. Maybe not a likely scenario, but I think there’s at least a solid chance of De Sousa appealing successfully.

Dotson/McBride
Agbaji/Braun
Grad transfer/Garrett
De Sousa/Lightfoot
McCormack/Grad transfer

This would be a solid team. McBride is underrated. Very good scorer. Gets high on his jumper. I think his skills will translate to college quickly. This would likely be a very good defensive and rebounding crew.

Just give me an eligible De Sousa and a grad transfer wing who can shoot, and I’m ready for battle.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.