Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 09:59 PM   #49
I'll be back.

Game is really smooth. The definitely refined all the animations. Player movement rocks.

I am getting sacked too much, but I also have 223 yards and 2 TD in the first half of the Pro Bowl.

I'm really noticing, you just have to be bang bang with your actions. There's no waiting on an animation like Madden 18.

Case in point, I just threw a slip screen to Reek and there was no delay. I just snapped the ball, waited a tick for my blockers to get moving and pounded the pass button. Pulled off two sick jukes in the open field too. 36-yard gain.

RPO stuff looks good, too, but you can't hold the ball.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.