Thread: Movies and TV Iconic movie scenes....
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 02:49 PM   #53
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Good luck finding them on streaming services.

I downloaded some hot garbage app called 'Tubi' so I could find a few seasons of QI and the it had Big Jake and Red River (colorized, so...y'know...worse). True Grit is on Netflix.

But it's 'bout damn near impossible to find a decent John Wayne catalog right now.
Oh I know. Thankfully I have an OK collection on DVD that gets revisited on a fairly regular basis. I check the stream services every so often to see if any thing new has been added. Prime actually has quite a few currently, though they are mostly from his B collection. I rewatched The Fighting Kentuckian a few nights back which I haven't seen in years. And they have just recently added Sands of Iwo Jima which, along with a couple of others, has disappeared from my collection over the years.

I really need to go back to building that collection with some blu-rays so I do not have to rely on streaming services.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote