Thread: Movies and TV Iconic movie scenes....
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 02:33 PM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
He was phenomenal.

And I will shamelessly flood this thread with The Duke. He is unquestionably my favorite actor. I am an unabashed John Wayne fan boi. And right about now I think we could all use a bit more John Wayne in our lives.
Good luck finding them on streaming services.

I downloaded some hot garbage app called 'Tubi' so I could find a few seasons of QI and the it had Big Jake and Red River (colorized, so...y'know...worse). True Grit is on Netflix.

But it's 'bout damn near impossible to find a decent John Wayne catalog right now.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.