View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #7167
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
TCU has been making tremendous improvements in recruiting prior to the Big 12 move. That's only going to get better.

Patterson has been an expert at going to top recruits and saying, "You could go to UT and be maybe 3rd, 4th on the depth chart and who knows who'll they'll get next year. Or, you can come to TCU and compete to start from your first year."
Patterson is a great coach, and I have nothing but respect for what he's done at TCU (And I would argue the Mountain West has been better than the Big East the past 3-4 years, even).

TCU has done a great job identifying and using talent from the second- and third-tiers in Texas, and I expect that to continue.

Too bad for cat fans. Doubt Patterson ever leaves that job now that it's in a major conference.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.