Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:54 AM   #274
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
How well did Amazon pull off Season 4? From what I'm told (have only read the 1st book but am caught up on the series) it's the only season that largely tried to follow the book's arc trajectory beginning to end so that the end of the season lined up with the end of the book. How well did they capture that? I assume things were left out and embellishments were added to make it work for TV, but do you think they left out anything big or perhaps went too fast like they did to wrap up the third season?
Yes. The last season is pretty on target. The problem is that you have like 4 books to cover in the next season (s). I'll put a spoiler below that doesn't give away much in the way of plot details, but does reveal some of the general structure:

Spoiler!
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.