View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 10:50 AM   #120
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think if the Raiders take this guy in the second you make fun of them for drafting a 4th round version of Jonathan Abram in the 2nd round.

The mood is up so everyone loves this pick, but this one’s pretty damn iffy. Underwater on pure value based on ANY objective review, not a position of true immediate need and not much ceiling.

This is a questionable pick that nobody wants to actually question because they like the other picks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Why do we need a Sorensen replacement? If Cook is to live up to his draft slot, shouldn't he be Thornhills replacement?
Because he’s a rookie

I’d love it if he was the starting SS, but I try not to be too optimistic about rookies, especially guys drafted this are with some flaws. I think it’s reasonable to expect to see him on the field in that Sorenson role in year 1, which is a pretty big task for a rookie

But starting safety in year 1? I just don’t want to get my hopes up like that. Maybe in 2023, but not rookie year
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.