View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 10:36 AM   #112
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I remember thinking Fenton was that one player in the class who would be the weak link.

He turned out just fine
Fenton was what, a 6th rounder?

Again - I get that he replaces Dan Sorensen. But I also know that for 4 years Dan Sorensen did that particular job quite well and he was a UDFA.

When you have one of the worst DLs in the conference, using a 2nd round pick to firm up your heavy nickel set and replace an aging UDFA (who you already replaced with a quality veteran safety) doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.