Thread: Video Games Doom: Eternal
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 08:53 PM   #18
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
From launch till a couple months afterwards... yeah, I can understand. It took quite a while before the multiplayer online mode worked properly. If you only played it during that time, you've done yourself a disfavor. You missed 3 years of awesomeness after that. Golden years.

At this point for Doom: 2016, there's not that many people that still play it. Myself and around 30 other really good players are still pretty active. Lots of cannon fodder available that are still playing. Really looking forward to the new game....
Cool I completely forgot about the game so I will at some point try it again. I love the coop mode and am interested to see what else people have come up with.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.