Thread: RB's.
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2024, 08:57 AM   #32
Veteran

I want a bigger back. Audric Estime is probably my favorite this year at 227. I’m assuming we won’t take a back early, if we could, it might be Trey benson. But I like Estime. He gets north and south quickly and has great acceleration. He was clocked at 20.9 mph. I like his body lean. He runs behind his pads and is not an upright runner. We’ve needed a bigger back since Kareem hunt left. Audric is big and fast and gets tough yards. I also like wright out of tn late in the draft but I want a big back. I’m intrigued with Braelon Allen also and he’s 245. I like Allen better at 235. But he runs a little more upright and I like bigger backs that play bigger. Some of these big backs dance around and it drives me crazy. Audric uses his size and power and gets tough yards and he also has the top end speed to break one.

Last edited by kcbubb; 01-06-2024 at 09:08 AM..
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.