Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 09:41 PM   #171
Wasted away again...

I don't think I mentioned meatloaf. If you're a fan (the food, not the dead singer), it doesn't get any better than when cooked in an air fryer. I won't do it any other way.

What ever recipe you use, just form it into a loaf and place on parchment paper. It's got to be somewhat firm to do this. I preheat at 390 degrees and then set the loaf on the parchment in the fryer. I cook mine for 25 minutes at 390 degrees then coat with a glaze made of ketchup, mustard and brown sugar and then cook an additional 10 minutes at 390.

It comes out a little crunchy on the outside and juicy inside.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.