Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #257
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Lost a friend this weekend. He was cruising 7 Hwy on a crotch rocket when an old farmer pulled out in front of him. He ran up the back of his trailer. Died on impact. Don't know how fast he was going. Highway patrol didn't indicate he was doing an extreme amount of speed but he must have been scooting right along.
Wow, sorry to hear that Phil. It can happen quick. Where I live on skyline is like the autobahn of mountain roads. High performance cars and motorcycles everywhere along with bicyclists and knuckleheads pulling into traffic and oh yea, lots of deer. No wonder everyone tries to get me off the bike. I hope your friend didn't have kids, that's the worst.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.