Thread: Mock 02/10/2020
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 09:30 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
That would be a good offseason.

My simple draft list/request -

1. (32) - CB Bryce Hall, Virginia - I think he would fit very well with our defense. I watched him a lot last year (2018) while also watching Juan Thornhill. His injury from this year might allow him to still be there at 32.

2. (63) - LB Troy Dye, Oregon - 6-4 but light in weight (224 - 230) but I think he can gain some weight and still be quick. He moves like a Safety but still has some strength to battle and fight through blocks. He reminds me of how the 49ers use LB Fred Warner but I think Troy Dye can be better.

3. (96) - G Ben Bredeson, Michigan - Like him a lot. Actually I like most of the Michigan offensive line. He may not be here at 96, but if not, I am hoping that one of the other top Centers or Guards fall to the Chiefs.

4. (135??) - WR James Proche, SMU - In normal NFL draft years, I think he would be gone by now, but I think the deep draft will allow us to pick him up. Proche has some of the best hands in this draft class he also return punts and could fit right in with KC.

5. (176??) - CB Harrison Hand, Temple - I think Hand will probably be long gone by this time but several draft sites did not think he was all that good. When I watch him in games though, I think he could be a very good NFL corner.

Watch some games with these guys and see what you think
I think the only one I haven't spent much time on is Proche.

I don't like Dye at all. In fact, I hate his play style. Do not want.

I'd shit myself if Bredeson makes it to 96.

Other than that, don't really think the rest is out of line. I like Hall quite a bit.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.