View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 10:14 PM   #58
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Not really a bunch of rookies in their first game , You had 1 good qtr. We shut you out for 3. You won the game, you are the better team this year but you have a very low IQ team it appears.

But this isn't about the Raiders, I already stated here I don't expect a playoff spot and if we get lucky we will go 9-7 or 8-8 which I would gladly take over 4-12 with a shit load of picks and plenty of money to spend on the way to Vegas.

But you guys have been pounding your little bird chests for 1.5 seasons now and still do the same thing you have been doing since 1969....Choking
It was a simple yes/no question dumbshit.

Did the Chiefs dismantle your fraud team in your house earlier this season?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.