View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 10:35 AM   #947
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Bills draft is complete and I think it's pretty damn outstanding. Better than the Chiefs draft but that's not shocking given their position in the draft and a little more capital through the middle rounds where there's more raw value to be found.

9. Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
40. Irv Smith, TE, Alabama
75. Michael Deiter, G, Wisconsin
113. Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota
132. Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State
148. Chuma Edoga, OT, USC
159. Justin Hollins, EDGE, Oregon
182. Trayveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M
227. Corey Ballentine, CB, Washburn
244. John Cominsky, DE - Charleston

I think I probably went a little early on Deiter but I thought the drop from him to Powers was pretty significant. I was looking for some help for Allen who I thought could step in immediately. Deiter's a nice enough player but early 3rd was probably too early and the Bills have secondary needs as well; should've gone with David Long there. Bunting, Joe Jackson at edge, Miles Boykin or Mecole Hardman at WR would've also been solid.

Irv Smith's probably gonna cost me some points but he's just such a fascinating pick with Allen. A TE with truly dynamic downfield receiving skills was just too tantalizing to pass up; Allen needs some big catch radius guys to help with his shitty ball placement.

My 4th and 5th rounds were really HRs. Cashman, McLaurin, Edoga and Hollins are all guys who could slide into the 3rd and could all potentially go a round or more sooner than I took them.

Cominsky was just a 'my guy' who I was intrigued by heading into the combine and who's athleticism was strong enough to get him early 3rd day consideration. I'd really like to see the Chiefs gamble on him at/around 216 and wouldn't even mind taking him at 203. But he's a big-time project who may not even make the roster given the depth KC has accumulated at DE.

I don't know that this is the absolute best draft thus far in the mock, I think I remember GBs being pretty damn impressive, but I think it's pretty easily in the top 3-5. Really pleased with this one.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.