View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 05:41 AM   #14669
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Seen this on my Nextdoor feed. I don't know the man but recognize him as a longtime Santa Clause when they used to have such things in malls. He posted these humongous homemade calzones he cooked on a homemade reclining woodfired pizza oven. Thinking of asking if he would sell some Id buy as he lives in Town of Claycomo very near me.

Calzones look good, but my god what a hoarder's nightmare in the background. My house isn't spotless and looks like a tornado went thru it some days, but I can hardly focus on the food with all that shit stacked to the ceiling behind him.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote