View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:24 PM   #56
Mammoth penis

SR - I dont know what your perceived level of alcoholism is but in my case I drink a lot of beer but dont feel like its a problem. I can go several days to weeks without one, I just choose not to because I love the taste. I did however quit for a couple months recently to lose weight. Knocked off 20 pounds, making no other changes to my diet/exercise. I then started drinking beer again and put 5 of it back on fairly quickly and I'm afraid it's going to keep going up unless I quit again.

I guess my point is, if you need another motivational tool to stop just think of the weight you'll lose...not that you need to of course.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote