Thread: Chiefs Props to Spags & The D
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 03:01 PM   #106
Starter

We are playing a lot better when the defense actually needs to step up and play well but we still have the same issue we’ve always had in the time Reid has been here which is that with double digit leads we stop being aggressive and start playing really soft coverage. I always thought this was a Sutton issue but I’m starting to think it might just be a Reid thing that he instructs his DCs to do.

Our defense is still much improved compared to last year, taking our foot off the gas pedal is just a concern long term to me this season though.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about