View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 10:53 AM   #96
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Hoodies are criminally underrated.

You have the kangaroo like pouch, a hood, and the loose fitting yet comfortable fit of a cozy sweater. I for one applaud your choice in attire as does William Stephen Belichick I'm certain.
I resisted the hoodie for years because I didn't like the bunched-up hood behind my neck. In recent years, hoodies have been impossible to avoid so I now have a few and have come to terms with the hood and even put it up on my head occasionally. And I really like the kangaroo pocket.

Today's likely hoodie is a cool-looking tri-stripe souvenir hoodie that I got in Barcelona in 2022. It's a pullover and looks more like a sweatshirt than a hoodie at first glance.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.