View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 01:39 PM   #322
Mahomosapien

I ran a few different mocks with different philosophies.

The stay put mock draft may be my favorite. Zero trades, and took high value players at positions of need.

The move back mock is mid, and we couldn’t really grab a high potential receiver at any of the picks. 7 went off the board in the first round, but we added an additional 3rd next year for moving back.

The aggressive mock draft adds a high level first year contributor, who honestly may be the best wr in the draft in odunze. It was costly to get up that high, taking this years 1st and 2nd and next years 1st.

Some odd notes
-i ended up with sweat at 95 in all three, and i cant really tell you why. There seems to be a void in talent at high value positions in the 3rd and 4th in all these mocks.
-i took a TE in the 4th in each draft. That seems to be a decent area for tight ends this year. You may be able to get more out of a wiley or johnson than you do out of gray.
-there is a weird rb value run going in rounds 5-7, where 3-4 seem kind of empty. Guerendo seems like a super high potential running back just based on measurables and athleticism.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.